1. Model 3 is coming. Get your Model 3 Owners Club apparel today!

Dismiss Notice

New EV study praises Tesla, BMW & Nissan for nationwide availability, shames Honda & Toyota

Discussion in 'News from Electrek.co' started by RSSFeed, Aug 25, 2016.

More threads by RSSFeed
  1. RSSFeed

M3OC RSS Bot
    Expand Collapse

[​IMG]

With recent studies showing electric vehicles would cover the needs of the vast majority of car owners in the US, nationwide availability of electric vehicles has never been more important. A new study from the Union of Concerned Scientists (UCS) paints an interesting picture of EV availability in the US, praising Tesla, BMW and Nissan for their nationwide availability, and shaming Honda and Toyota for their little effort in making plug-in vehicles available. moreā€¦

Filed under: Uncategorized [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]

Continue reading...

2. Kizzy

Expand Collapse

City & State/Province:
    California
    Tesla Owner:
    Reservation
    Country
    Honda's Accord Hybrid came out too late when I was in the market for my current car and was only available as a luxury model with leather when it finally arrived. You dropped the ball big time, Honda. Now I'm a Tesla fan.