New Model 3 19” wheels, tires, TPMS for sale

• If you haven't taken delivery yet or plan on ordering you can still get the 6 months of FREE Supercharging only until December 17th all Model 3s now qualify! Call or email your Tesla delivery advisor and give them our code
  • No bumping of threads unless you're lowering a price, answering a question, or adding useful information. Please note that items for sale must be in the possession of the buyer.
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
They will have 400-600 miles by the time i can take them off (I’m switching to 20s just need to wait for them to arrive). Picked up the car yesterday, November build. $1600 local pickup (Annapolis, MD area) shipping TBD based on your location. Delivery photo.jpg

Last edited:
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Thank you, but the offset difference is only 5mm, which doesn't mean they can't be swapped. It means the 20" wheels are farther out from the hub by 5mm, that's all.

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
First, I'm not necessarily talking about taking someone's 20s off their P3D+. There are plenty of people selling them, and they may want to swap for 19s. Second, the research I have done (I can only find info on TMC) states that later model (mine is 11/18 production) 19s have the proper hub bore to fit a P3D+. IF--and it's a big if, there is a brake clearance issue, a spacer would probably be needed, but spacers are not a big deal. I have had 15mm spacers on my Porsche for years.

garsh

Dis Member
M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Heh, I was just wondering if you've pulled one of the wheels off of your car to see if it had the necessary clearance machined already.

We've seen other reports that the 19's are already being machined that way, even though the shop.tesla.com says they won't fit on a Performance.

Last edited:

batzman

M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
They will have 400-600 miles by the time i can take them off (I’m switching to 20s just need to wait for them to arrive). Picked up the car yesterday, November build. $1600 local pickup (Annapolis, MD area) shipping TBD based on your location. View attachment 18685
I’m interested but would like to know how much shipping would be to Denver, CO 80229

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
My new wheels should be here early next week. I will be able to give an exact quote on shipping once I’ve swapped them. I’d guesstimate about $200-300.

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
As soon as my new wheels arrive next week and I can box these up and weigh them, I’ll get shipping quotes. Thank you all for your interest.

I’m interested but would like to know how much shipping would be to Denver, CO 80229
Sounds good. When you get a firm shipping quote, let me know and we can work out the payment details.
Can you give me quote on shipping 33713?
Thanks