New! Momo releasing new Rotary Forged Wheels!

Discussion in 'Customizing & Modifications' started by GetYourWheels, Jul 11, 2018.

1. GetYourWheels

Expand Collapse

Tesla Owner:
    Reservation
    Country
    Momo RF Series

From the advanced technology of Rotary Formed, the new RF-Series line is born.
    A new collection of Momo Wheels optimized for higher performances and addressed to high range of cars.

The Momo RF Series was designed with the demanding enthusiasts in mind.
    Each RF Series wheel is custom fit for the most aggressive offset and designed to fit the largest performance brakes.
    The customer can choose from one of nine customer powder coated colors.
    Each bolt pattern, center bore, offset and color is custom machined, giving the customer the highest performance and unique fit.
    The rotary flowforming reduces weight by approximately 15% while increasing barrel strength by a similar 15% over conventional alloy wheels.

Momo is starting with 3 unique styles! I personally am in love with the RF-5C.

Give us a call at (562)275-8268
    Wheel & Tire packages with TPMS also available!
    As always, giving out the best prices on the market in exchange for some awesome installed photos and review!

MOMO RF-5C
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

MOMO RF-10S
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

MOMO RF-20
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
  2. CaptainAwesome

Expand Collapse

Tesla Owner:
    Reservation
    Country
    Ooh, that RF-5C is nice. Do we know yet how much they weigh? Also, any way to get it debadged? That lip badge is an eye sore.

My dream wheel is the one Porsche uses on the GT4 but no one really makes anything like that aftermarket. This, the Blaque Diamond BD-23, and maybe the HRE P201 are the closest I can find. But that RF-5C is nicer to my eye.

Blaque Diamond BD-23
    [​IMG]

HRE P201

[​IMG]

3. GetYourWheels

Expand Collapse

Tesla Owner:
    Reservation
    Country
    No known yet as of yet since these should be fully released on first week of August but by my guess, I would say they would be in the low 20s. No way for it to be debadge but I'm sure you could get some metal filler in them and re powder coat all four wheels.

I would definitely pick the HRE P201 wheels over those really heavy BD-23 wheels. For the price, the RF-5C would be a great middle ground at mid $2,000 range.

4. CaptainAwesome

Expand Collapse

Tesla Owner:
    Reservation
    Country
    Whoa, ~36 lbs for the BD-23 in 20". You weren't kidding. I'll have to watch these Momo wheels. Also curious whether the Tesla center caps would fit.

Additional questions:
    1. 20"x9" all around would fit?
    2. For 20"x9" what offset would you recommend for a clean, flush finish without having to roll fenders or make other mods?
    3. Trying to decide whether to go with a white wheel vs a matte gunmetal type finish. I see they do a gloss white, but I'm worried about the whites not matching between the wheel and car. I have XPEL Stealth on my white Model 3 so it makes it even harder to match. In practice how close do the colors of the wheels need to be to the white of the car to not look mismatched?
      Trying to decide whether to go with a white wheel vs a matte gunmetal type finish.

5. GetYourWheels

Expand Collapse

Tesla Owner:
    Reservation
    Country
    20X9 would work just perfectly fine. I'd do 20X9 +32 all around. In my own personal experience, white wheels are not fun. Would definitely opt for the matte gunmetal finish.