New site problems 11/18/18

• If you haven't taken delivery yet or plan on ordering you can still get the 6 months of FREE Supercharging only until December 17th all Model 3s now qualify! Call or email your Tesla delivery advisor and give them our code

SR22pilot

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Just today I started having problems. When I post, I have to refresh the page to see the post. Clicking a page number on a thread isn't working. Has a change been made? I am using Safari on 10.14.1. I'll try Chrome.

GDN

M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I've got a MacBook running 10.14 and the latest version of Safari - Version 12.0 (14606.1.36.1.9). I haven't noticed any issues and will confirm as I make this post.

SR22pilot

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I've got a MacBook running 10.14 and the latest version of Safari - Version 12.0 (14606.1.36.1.9). I haven't noticed any issues and will confirm as I make this post.
Thanks. It could always be my machine but I haven't installed anything or rebooted. Chrome is working fine.

GDN

M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
My post shows up immediately after Pressing "Post Reply", but will say on Safari I don't always get an action after pressing some of the buttons lately. I need to stop and make sure the button recognizes the press, always works on the second time though.

Actually just confirmed that behavior. Hovered over the "Post reply" button and I get the highlight behind it. Clicked once and it changed states, but I didn't get a post. I've been seeing that behavior in a few places on the site. Could be related. I have to press twice to get the desired action.