New TESLA emblem - love the look!

ghoticov

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I am always tinkering with my car, love his freaking car!

I bought this emblem/decal from Abstract Ocean and I couldn't be more happy, it looks incredible! It's not just a piece of vinyl, it is an actual emblem and sticks out. It honestly looks stock.

Here's the link:
https://www.abstractocean.com/tesla-performance-emblem/

And pics:

New Rear 1.jpg New Rear 2.jpg New Rear 3.jpg New Rear Before.jpg New Rear Before 2.jpg New Rear Before 1.jpg New Rear 5.jpg New Rear 6.jpg New Rear 4.jpg

ghoticov

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Here's one more. I closed the garage so it cut down on the glare.

New Rear 7.jpg

Skione65

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country
I am always tinkering with my car, love his freaking car!

I bought this emblem/decal from Abstract Ocean and I couldn't be more happy, it looks incredible! It's not just a piece of vinyl, it is an actual emblem and sticks out. It honestly looks stock.

Here's the link:
https://www.abstractocean.com/tesla-performance-emblem/

And pics:

View attachment 10223 View attachment 10224 View attachment 10225 View attachment 10226 View attachment 10227 View attachment 10228 View attachment 10229 View attachment 10230 View attachment 10231
@ghoticov,

This looks Incredible.....LOVE it. Awesome job!

Ski

CrunchyLumpia

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Nice! I think I've seen your car a few times driving around Fresno/Clovis. :blush:

JWardell

Legendary Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
@ghoticov the black looks outstanding on the red car! I was considering buying this but I don't want to remove the center Tesla logo, and not sure how it would look with both. How difficult was it to install and keep everything spaced/aligned properly?

ghoticov

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
@ghoticov,

This looks Incredible.....LOVE it. Awesome job!

Ski
Thanks! The job was harder than it should have been because the "E" and the "A" wouldn't stay stuck to the backing once I pulled the white part off so I had to stick the rest and then go back and measure and manually place those. It would have been a breeze without having to do that. :)

ghoticov

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
@ghoticov the black looks outstanding on the red car! I was considering buying this but I don't want to remove the center Tesla logo, and not sure how it would look with both. How difficult was it to install and keep everything spaced/aligned properly?
I have seen a few people on the Model 3 facebook page that posted pics of the TESLA with the T. I am not a fan of it but to each their own. :) As far as the installation, see my post to Skione65 above.

Skione65

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country
I have seen a few people on the Model 3 facebook page that posted pics of the TESLA with the T. I am not a fan of it but to each their own. :) As far as the installation, see my post to Skione65 above.
@ghoticov,

Haven’t seen those....is it too ‘crowded’? Or can you post a screenshot with both?
(Again that looks Crazy Good!)

Ski

Skione65

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country
@ghoticov,

Agreed. I couldn’t find it that’s why I asked. Thanks. Looks like he also had to move the ‘Tesla’ down to right on the lip as well to squeeze it in as well compared to yours which is higher. Looks like the choice is either the ‘T’ or the letters, one or the other. Both doesn’t look bad just too bad there’s not more room. I believe Mark from RPM tried to move the ‘T’ UP to mount it with his tesla strip and the curvature of the T and the Trunk back wouldn’t allow it.

Ski