Oh, the inhumanity!

• If you haven't taken delivery yet or plan on ordering you can still get the 6 months of FREE Supercharging only until December 17th all Model 3s now qualify! Call or email your Tesla delivery advisor and give them our code
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
hubby took my car yesterday and I was forced back into my old ICE. I can’t believe in the 1 1/2 week’s I’ve had my <3 that I’ve become so accustomed to it. Taking my foot off the accelerator in the old car and I couldn’t believe how far it kept going. Breaking was tricky. And the awkwardness of having to carry a ... wait for it ... key!

At least he spared me the indignity of having to go to a gas station. ;-) I had enough fuel for my commute.

Ed Woodrick

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Sounds like the M3 needs a little sister.

I travel a fair amount, it really bites when I have to start driving rentals. One of my basic requirements is that the rental doesn't require a ket, just a fob, and even that is antiquated.

FRC

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I drove my daughter's car for a bit yesterday and I washed her windows every time I tried to put it in drive. I also would get in the car, put my foot on the brake and wait for the systems to begin operating. I had forgotten that I needed to push the ignition button! All this after only 10 days in my model3.