1. We're hard at work on a software upgrade which will likely take place around the first weekend of October. We'll keep you posted and thanks for the support!

Old Truck Trend article about what Tesla Pickup should be like

Discussion in 'Tesla Discussions' started by Brokedoc, Dec 16, 2017.

1. Brokedoc

Kick-Gas Contributor
    Expand Collapse

Tesla Owner:
    Model X
    Country
    I'm not sure if this was missed but I came across this old article from Truck Trend in August 2016 and didn't find it searching M3OC. It's noteworthy for the decent fantasy graphics and wish list of features that would be very useful like utility layout of massive frunk with 120v outlets and integrated cooler, under bed storage and collapsible rear liftgate that doubles as a ramp. If Tesla made a pickup like this, there would be longer lines than the Model 3!

http://www.trucktrend.com/future-trucks/1608-model-u-the-tesla-pickup-truck/ tesla-pickup-truck-right-front-angle.jpg

tesla-pickup-truck-right-front-angle.jpg tesla-pickup-truck-left-rear-angle.jpg tesla-pickup-truck-frunk-front.jpg tesla-pickup-truck-frunk-side.jpg tesla-pickup-truck-blue-right-rear-tailgate-open.jpg tesla-pickup-truck-left-frong-angle-warehouse.jpg tesla-pickup-truck-rear-warehouse.jpg tesla-pickup-truck-right-front-warehouse.jpg

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  2. SoFlaModel3

Team Midnight Silver
    Moderator M3OC Supporting Member
    Expand Collapse

Tesla Owner:
    Model 3
    Country
    #2 SoFlaModel3, Dec 16, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 16, 2017
    While I am not a fan of pickup trucks, there are a bunch in my neighborhood and they’re annoyingly loud at low speeds. Please Tesla help silence my neighborhood.

Then we just have to work on the Mustang buyers ;)

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Jim Jewell

Expand Collapse

Country
    I toured the zero motorcycle factory. They build for military use a motorcycle that can operate in 3 feet of water. you can literally ride it under water. With the advantages of electric, on my wish list would be a hardened pickup that could do the same. Imagine being able to drive the pickup in water up to the window seals. In flooding, boat launching, rescue operations ..... how kick butt would that be? Push what electric can do that ICE can never do.

Model 3 Owners Club © 2018. All rights reserved.
Model 3 Owners Club (M3OC) is an enthusiast club and is not affiliated with Tesla Motors or the Tesla Motors Club Forum (TMC).
All Tesla logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of Tesla Motors.