Ordered a new Model S (sorry Model 3)

Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country
1 year ago I placed my reservation for a Model 3. Last week I converted that reservation into a Model S! My reasons are pretty simple.
  1. I love the Model S more than the 3!
  2. I want to take advantage of the US Fed and state tax credits.
  3. I’m tired of waiting while continuing to pump gas into my current vehicle.
  4. Supporting a company I admire greatly.
  5. Free supercharging!
Thankfully I have the means to do this and the Model S fits my needs/wants better. Tesla has been fantastic to work with and light years a better experience than when I bought my current vehicle! Just this morning I received my VIN and my excitement is borderline annoying .

Sorry Model 3, but I’ve found someone else.

EValuatED

Top-Contributor
M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
1 year ago I placed my reservation for a Model 3. Last week I converted that reservation into a Model S! My reasons are pretty simple.
  5. Free supercharging!
Thankfully I have the means to do this and the Model S fits my needs/wants better. Tesla has been fantastic to work with and light years a better experience than when I bought my current vehicle! Just this morning I received my VIN and my excitement is borderline annoying .

Congratulations and enjoy! And someone else may be bumped up a slot, so all good. :D

Jayc

Country
Country
  5. Free supercharging!

Enjoy. As Elon says it's the best car they make right now.

Brokedoc

Kick-Gas Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model X
Country
Country
@Jaciee Harper CONGRATS!

You are blessed that you’re financially able to have that choice. Having only reserved last year, you have an even more compelling reason to believe you will lose part of the tax credit waiting for your 3 (Notwithstanding Tesla’s recent update on their website)

It doesn’t matter if you marry my older brother or my younger one. You’re still part of the Tesla family!

MelindaV

☰ > 3
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
best wishes with the S! If I wasn't so stubborn I may have done the same by now too.

and I loved my short trip thru Grand Junction! Well, really the drive from Denver to Grand Junction on I-70. Hands down my favorite stretch of interstate freeway I've ever taken. And the drive thru the Colorado National Monument is the best 15ish miles of driving along cliffs I've accidentally come across when looking to kill an hour or two!

Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country
@Jaciee Harper CONGRATS!

You are blessed that you’re financially able to have that choice. Having only reserved last year, you have an even more compelling reason to believe you will lose part of the tax credit waiting for your 3 (Notwithstanding Tesla’s recent update on their website)

It doesn’t matter if you marry my older brother or my younger one. You’re still part of the Tesla family!
LOL! I'm super glad I don't need to marry your brothers! I'm sure they are nice but my heart is reserved ^_^.

Thanks and I'm super happy to be officially a part of the Tesla family!

Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country
best wishes with the S! If I wasn't so stubborn I may have done the same by now too.

and I loved my short trip thru Grand Junction! Well, really the drive from Denver to Grand Junction on I-70. Hands down my favorite stretch of interstate freeway I've ever taken. And the drive thru the Colorado National Monument is the best 15ish miles of driving along cliffs I've accidentally come across when looking to kill an hour or two!
Give in!!! Na, I kid. Stick with whatever you want!

That stretch of I-70 is definitely amazing! The Colorado National Monument is the first place I'll take my Model S! I really love that area ^_^. Highly recommend it to any traveller. Next time you pass through and have a day to kill, visit the Grand Mesa. Ridiculously beautiful!!!

Tesla Owner
No
Country
Country
Many congratulations on your new ride Jaciee. Model S is a really great car to purchase, even I am on a queue to buy one for me this coming month. I have seen a brand new model of this car in my friend's house last week. His dad got it purchased from California and transported with the help of an expert transportation team after knowing about them through an article source. I am really impressed by the flexible nature of the car and will surely buy it soon.

Michael Russo

MSM Team Founder, Midnight S≡R≡NITY rider
M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country
Sorry I missed this before, @Jaciee Harper ! Belated congratulations!! As someone who ended up doing something similar (low mileage CPO in my case) I can totally relate!

Imagine you probably got your S by now... please give us an update when you get a chance! :)