Photosync Tint - Any experience?

• If you haven't taken delivery yet or plan on ordering you can still get the 6 months of FREE Supercharging only until December 17th all Model 3s now qualify! Call or email your Tesla delivery advisor and give them our code
  • Winter is here and the forum is starting to get flooded with cold weather threads and posts. Please heed the suggested threads and posts before you post something related to cold weather. This is a great place to start: https://model3ownersclub.com/threads/teslas-in-cold-weather.5271

Derik

M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Not personally. I've got 3M Crystilline on my car, but my co-worker has photosync on his. But he's never had a car with tint before, so I'm not sure how much help that would be to you.
I went with 3M since it was cheaper and I didn't have to drive 50 miles to get it installed where the installer wanted to keep the car all day and then overnight.

Sandy

One obsession to the next
M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I have Prestige Spectra Photosync on all 6 side windows. Passed on the windshield and rear glass as I like the roof colour and I want really good rear visibility. Mine is 45%. Didn't want any darker for night vision. 35% probably better for exterior look. Great film. Expensive but worth it to me. Really cuts the direct sun heat. A few pics:

IMG_1362.jpg

IMG_1363.jpg

IMG_1365.jpg

Last edited:
Country
Country
I went with 3M since it was cheaper and I didn't have to drive 50 miles to get it installed where the installer wanted to keep the car all day and then overnight.
Where do you live? I am about 10 min from a spot that doesn't need it overnight, and that is with the entire rear windshield done with one piece of film.

Sandy, thank you for the photos! I am getting 35% installed on Thursday. Also have a pearl white.