Podcast stopping at 2:30

• Please post everything related to v9 (2018.39.x) into the version 9 MEGATHREAD. Please do your part to keep this site organized for everyone by looking around or doing a search BEFORE posting. Thanks

• It's OK to discuss software issues here but please report bugs to Tesla directly at servicehelpna@teslamotors.com if you want things fixed.

Steve S

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Hey everyone. I just got my M3 this weekend, and love it. I'm making my way through the various features, and have a small one I'm trying to figure out.

I searched for an NPR-distributed podcast and found multiple episodes of it. But when I listen to any of the episodes, at 2:30, the episode starts over at the beginning. I tried 3 different episodes, and it happened all 3 times.

Any advice on how to resolve this? Thanks.

NOGA$4ME

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Yeah, use your phone and stream Bluetooth. Support for podcasts in the Model 3 is horrible (and I've heard specific problems with NPR, so maybe the provider is even at fault here).

Chris350

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
This is a constant issue.... Happens to me about 40% of the time...

Episode starts... plays.... then stops.... then goes to the next episode....

It will drive you crazy...

Steve S

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
OK, thanks everyone. I'll steam off my phone, and hope that this gets fixed as it would be great to have better podcast functionality.