Poll for Model 3

• If you haven't taken delivery yet or plan on ordering you can still get the 6 months of FREE Supercharging only until December 10th all Model 3s now qualify! Call or email your Tesla delivery advisor and give them our code
  • Winter is here and the forum is starting to get flooded with cold weather threads and posts. Please heed the suggested threads and posts before you post something related to cold weather. This is a great place to start: https://model3ownersclub.com/threads/teslas-in-cold-weather.5271

Have/Will you reserve a Model 3 eventually?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I haven't decided

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Jaspal

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Hello,

I need some information on how many people reserved the Model 3 or are planning on it or not getting it at all on these Forums. I have done his on other forums as well. Please answer the poll and thanks!

Hello,

I need some information on how many people reserved the Model 3 or are planning on it or not getting it at all on these Forums. I have done his on other forums as well. Please answer the poll and thanks!
I reserved my Model 3 on 04/01...first thing in the morning..

jman

Stood in line at the store in Mass along with about 200 of my closest friends. A guy next to me actually has a connection to me through his town. Great to meet new Tesla owners and soon to be owners !!

bmost88

Reserved 3/31, about sixty seconds after the reveal on the live stream.
I reserved mine at the same time as you lol would be interesting if we actually had numbers to see how far apart we are just to figure out about how many people sent in their preorders at that moment. I had all the information typed in just waiting to see what it looked like. It rolled out on stage and I went SOLD! and hit send. Well girlfriend hit send....she always spending my money.....lol

BigBri

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I reserved online. The preorders were open an hour before the event and I somehow got mine in an hour and 3 minutes before it was to start.