Portable Car Alarm

• If you haven't taken delivery yet or plan on ordering you can still get the 6 months of FREE Supercharging only until December 17th all Model 3s now qualify! Call or email your Tesla delivery advisor and give them our code
  • No bumping of threads unless you're lowering a price, answering a question, or adding useful information. Please note that items for sale must be in the possession of the buyer.

GDN

M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Does anyone have a recommendation on a "portable" or somewhat temporary car alarm/siren? I'm going to have to move my Jeep out of the garage and park it on the street until I get it sold. Not a bad neighborhood at all, but figure if I can find a little protection just to keep someone from messing with it, an alarm or siren should someone get a door open or zip open a window in back would be helpful.

Lovesword

Top-Contributor
M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Does anyone have a recommendation on a "portable" or somewhat temporary car alarm/siren? I'm going to have to move my Jeep out of the garage and park it on the street until I get it sold. Not a bad neighborhood at all, but figure if I can find a little protection just to keep someone from messing with it, an alarm or siren should someone get a door open or zip open a window in back would be helpful.
index.jpg