Powertrain problem fixed?

• If you haven't taken delivery yet or plan on ordering you can still get the 6 months of FREE Supercharging only until December 17th all Model 3s now qualify! Call or email your Tesla delivery advisor and give them our code
Numerous reports documented large numbers of powertrain failures in 2012-13 Model S but little has been said about this problem in current vehicles. Let's hear from owners of 2014 and newer vehicles. Powertrain problem fixed or continuing to occur?

AEDennis

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Numerous reports documented large numbers of powertrain failures in 2012-13 Model S but little has been said about this problem in current vehicles. Let's hear from owners of 2014 and newer vehicles. Powertrain problem fixed or continuing to occur?
The "fix" for the powertrain was originally reported as drive swaps, then a $0.50 fix...

I had my motor replaced at 25,000 miles and it's been good since (it's a 2013)...

Haven't heard much on this since then, but it's something that is being tracked under the Pluginamerica Battery Survey that I posted about a few days ago.