Product announcements

• If you haven't taken delivery yet or plan on ordering you can still get the 6 months of FREE Supercharging only until December 17th all Model 3s now qualify! Call or email your Tesla delivery advisor and give them our code
  • Winter is here and the forum is starting to get flooded with cold weather threads and posts. Please heed the suggested threads and posts before you post something related to cold weather. This is a great place to start: https://model3ownersclub.com/threads/teslas-in-cold-weather.5271

Skione65

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country
Yep, something interesting this way comes... I'll tender a 100kWh battery pack.
@TrevP,

That's what I just told my wife! :) I'll second that vote. We were just out running errands and were in and out of the lanes with a P85 ( let me clear that up....not MY P85 :( but A P85)!!!. I was just mentioning the P100D. Just saw Elons tweet and said yup! 100 announcement.

Ski

Skione65

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country
What's my Prize? :)

P90DL waiting orders can upgrade to P100D for $10,000
P90DL Owners can upgrade to P100D for $20,000

Ski

Rick59

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model X
Country
Country
To most M3 reservationists, news of a 100Kwh battery with Ludicrous mode is irrelevant. Autopilot 8.0 update is more meaningful. Sadly, no news tidbits about M3 today. Maybe tomorrow, eh?

Skione65

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country
To most M3 reservationists, news of a 100Kwh battery with Ludicrous mode is irrelevant. Autopilot 8.0 update is more meaningful. Sadly, no news tidbits about M3 today. Maybe tomorrow, eh?
@Rick59,

I hear you! And totally agree....believe me I'm not posting this so all the M3 reservationists can run out and convert their $1000 reservation to a new P100DL! Lol
Hey....what's an extra $20,000 on a $130,000k car? :( I'll answer that......CRAZINESS!!! :)

Ski

KirbyTurbo

@Rick59,

I hear you! And totally agree....believe me I'm not posting this so all the M3 reservationists can run out and convert their $1000 reservation to a new P100DL! Lol
Hey....what's an extra $20,000 on a $130,000k car? :( I'll answer that......CRAZINESS!!! :)

Ski
Are you sure the answer isn't a super car you can take your kids in?