1. Model 3 is coming. Get your Model 3 Owners Club apparel today!

Dismiss Notice

Production Timeline as per D-Day

Discussion in 'Reserving, Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by skygraff, Jul 29, 2017.

More threads by skygraff
  1. skygraff

Expand Collapse

City & State/Province:
    Chicago IL
    Tesla Owner:
    Reservation
    Country
    Soaking up all the news following the 28 July D-Day event and found that, under the manage button on my Tesla page, they'd added a very interesting timeline of production "milestones" below the ramp up graphic:

FullSizeRender.jpg

Looks like AWD may not happen until spring rather than what had been estimated previously and right-hand production isn't even slated to begin until 2019. Here's hoping deliveries quickly follow production and Tesla Time is inverting itself (promise small, deliver big).

• Informative Informative x 2
  2. Panda

Expand Collapse

City & State/Province:
    Sydney
    Country
    Right hand drive countries got screwed!

3. Mark C

Expand Collapse

City & State/Province:
    Arab, AL
    Country
    I went onto the My Tesla page, and with a 4/5/16 reservation, Eastern US, it gave me Mar - May timeframe (310 mile car). When I clicked on 220 mile car, it changed to May - Jul. Of course, it would not let me save this configuration since I am too early to actually configure.

A bit of soul searching and budget crunching later, I'll input my final options selection when they tell me how much the max Federal tax credit will still be available. I want the Premium Package and maybe a bit more, but the only absolute for me is it will not be a black car.