Qi Phone Dock

• If you haven't taken delivery yet or plan on ordering you can still get the 6 months of FREE Supercharging only until December 17th all Model 3s now qualify! Call or email your Tesla delivery advisor and give them our code
  • Winter is here and the forum is starting to get flooded with cold weather threads and posts. Please heed the suggested threads and posts before you post something related to cold weather. This is a great place to start: https://model3ownersclub.com/threads/teslas-in-cold-weather.5271

chojn1

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Current revision of Coby's phone dock:
Standard size phones like the Iphone X or the Galaxy S9 will fit in either shelf.
The plus size phones like the iphone 8+, Galaxy S9+, or the Galaxy Note will fit in the upper shelf.
Material as before is suede over PETG.

phonepad4.jpg

batzman

M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Standard size phones like the Iphone X or the Galaxy S9 will fit in either shelf.
The plus size phones like the iphone 8+, Galaxy S9+, or the Galaxy Note will fit in the upper shelf.

View attachment 10543
I like it. Is the printing code something that can be shared? I'd like to print one. It looks so professional!

Duy

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Yeah looks good. I'd be down to buy one if you're making them. I like how secure the phones are in there.

MelindaV

☰ > 3
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
looks great! Would Coby be selling these incuding the specific Qi pads that fits with it, or providing the info/link on which to purchase?

chojn1

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
looks great! Would Coby be selling these incuding the specific Qi pads that fits with it, or providing the info/link on which to purchase?
Coby's group decision was to not deal with the electronics for service and warranty purposes. They will provide links to examples of ones that fit. You can get these for $10-15 each on Amazon or Ebay.

They are starting shipment next week. Due to production constraint, they will only send invites to people on the list when they have adequate supply of items to ship.

MelindaV

☰ > 3
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Coby's group decision was to not deal with the electronics for service and warranty purposes. They will provide links to examples of ones that fit. You can get these for $10-15 each on Amazon or Ebay.

They are starting shipment next week. Due to production constraint, they will only send invites to people on the list when they have adequate supply of items to ship.
I don't remember seeing 'a list' before, so could you add me please? :D

Skione65

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country
@chojn1,

Looks good. One question though....why did he design them to sit horizontally and not vertically? Is it just installed or placed sideways or can it be installed vertically so the phones are mounted side by side instead of on top of each other......

Ski

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Hey Chojn1, sent you a pm couple weeks back to get added to the pre-order lists for the qi phone dock and sunglass tray. Just replying here too in case it was missed. Thanks!