R2D2 has arrived - The MOD Journey

• If you haven't taken delivery yet or plan on ordering you can still get the 6 months of FREE Supercharging only until December 17th all Model 3s now qualify! Call or email your Tesla delivery advisor and give them our code
  • Winter is here and the forum is starting to get flooded with cold weather threads and posts. Please heed the suggested threads and posts before you post something related to cold weather. This is a great place to start: https://model3ownersclub.com/threads/teslas-in-cold-weather.5271

DinosM

Country
Country
After a long wait, R2D2 has arrived last night. I will document the mod journey here in this thread. This will be mostly DYI mods that anyone can do. I have an extensive list of items I want to add to the car and I will add them here as I install them.

Attachments

DinosM

Country
Country
And the first and probably the easiest, Tire stems, not crazy about this one, I like the look, but i think they stick out a bit too much.

Attachments

tipton

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
And the first and probably the easiest, Tire stems, not crazy about this one, I like the look, but i think they stick out a bit too much.

I love those tire stems. I bought them and cancelled the order on Amazon though. If you read the reviews there are some Tesla owners that had them cause a bunch of damage to their tire stems and some had big bills to fix them. not trying to tell you what to do at all but the Amazon reviews scared me away.

DinosM

Country
Country
The mats are from Ebay, seller name is automatszone, $189 for all 5 pieces is a great price and for the price these are good mats.

DinosM

Country
Country
Valve_Stems.jpg After reading some of the feedback on the valve stem covers and one of them not fitting properly I decided to replace those and added this one. These are plastic versus metal and hopefully, there will not be any issues fusing to the stem. I will be switching to winter tire/rims so it should not be an issue.

Last edited:

DinosM

Country
Country
Pedals.jpg Switch to aluminum pedals, they look amazing imo versus the stock black. The brake pedal you remove the stock and replace with new one, the accelerator you just slide on top. Very easy install.

Last edited:

DinosM

Country
Country
Ok this is not exactly a car mod but this is where R2D2 lives, garage floor before and after, worth every penny, spend quality time with the boys installing it, definitely anyone can do. Garage_Floor_B4.jpg Garage_Floor_After.jpg