1. Tesla Model 3 apparel now available!

Dismiss Notice

Re-Introduction: Finally Escaped NYC!

Discussion in 'Personal Introductions' started by WaitingForTesla, Jun 4, 2017.

More threads by WaitingForTesla
  1. WaitingForTesla

Expand Collapse

City & State/Province:
    Los Angeles, CA
    Country
    I've officially made the move to Los Angeles and have left all the good, and considerable bad of New York City behind. I was first in line to reserve at the Manhattan Tesla store and now with a home address in California I hope that puts me high on the cue to order a M3. For the moment I've acquired a mint 2010 Ford Fusion Sport with a 6 cylinder 263HP engine. Besides the cost and guilt of the gas it consumes, it's a lot of fun to drive. Picked it up in Texas and drove it two days through New Mexico, Arizona all the way to LA spent most of the second day on route 40. Beautiful drive if you ever get the chance to pass through those parts.

Now I just need a freaking job to pay for the M3.

• Like Like x 5
    • SoFlaModel3

Impatiently Waiting
      Expand Collapse

City & State/Province:
      Coral Springs, FL
      Country
      That's a big change. What led you to switch coasts, if you don't mind me asking?

• WaitingForTesla

Expand Collapse

City & State/Province:
      Los Angeles, CA
      Country
      This has been my plan for a long time. I'm in film and TV and can really only comfortably exist in one of those two cities. I was outgrowing NYC apartments both physically and financially. Overall, the way NYC was changing was not to my liking. A few family members have also moved away from the north-east. Finally a few other factors aligned and we were able to make the move. I've been casually following Tesla as a company for a long time, as we started to seriously consider the move rumors of the Model 3 were popping up. Then as information solidified the timing seemed perfect, I got the best possible spot in the launch cue and have literally been counting the days ever since. I have to deal with horrible traffic, but soon get to do it in the coolest gizmo possible.

• Like Like x 3