Referal Codes

• If you haven't taken delivery yet or plan on ordering you can still get the 6 months of FREE Supercharging only until December 10th all Model 3s now qualify! Call or email your Tesla delivery advisor and give them our code
Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country
What's the best way to publicize referral codes?

Does it violate terms of service to post them here somewhere?

I can't seem to locate a specific place to do that.

MelindaV

☰ > 3
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
What's the best way to publicize referral codes?

Does it violate terms of service to post them here somewhere?

I can't seem to locate a specific place to do that.
the forum rules here do prohibit members from sharing their referral codes (as I am sure everyone has read the rules fully, right?)
21. Competing Sites, Businesses, Individuals and Organizations You agree not to attempt to gain traffic from M3OC in any way, including but not limited to, links in posts, signatures, profile information, PM's, or emails. This applies to, but is not limited to competing sites, businesses, individuals or organizations. The embedding of Tesla Referral codes in posts or signatures is not permitted. You accept that M3OC has the right to erase any information displayed/posted on Model3OwnersClub.com that may push traffic towards competitors.
if you use social media, have a youtube channel, talk to people, etc - you can get your referral code out any of those ways.