Review of EV Tuning Stage 1 Package (Pics)

Discussion in 'Customizing & Modifications' started by Arash Habibzadeh, Jun 3, 2018.

1. Arash Habibzadeh

Expand Collapse

Hey guys - here is my review on Intro-Tech full set of All-Weather floor mats for my White Model 3. They look really great and best part they fit perfectly in the car. I even love the design on the mats its Hexo shape which looking really nice. I added a few pics below. Regarding the Abstract screen protector and the lights have not got a chance to install them but will try to do it very soon.

FYI - I would leave the mats out in a garage or open space like outside so the smell of the mats are completely removed before you place them in the car. I started with the frunk/trunk 1st then a few weeks after that I installed the front and the rear ones. The best part is cleaning them is so easy, high pressure water and soap and then air dry and good a new.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

So I was looking for parts for my model3, mats, dashcam, badges, and wheels and found this company EV Tunning from New England. Looked at their site and saw some neat things they carried, called and talked to Chris who happens to be s one of co-founders at the end of my call. He was really cool, super nice and extremely knowledge about about the Tesla and BMW's. His attentive to detail on exactly what I was looking for in my car was exactly what I was looking in a vendor as I was looking to find a good all weather mats without breaking the bank. It looks like based on what he carries I will be ordering a dashcam and perhaps some others things to follow. In all, great guy and very helpful in helping me get what I want and will do business with him again.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. sledhead36

Expand Collapse

Tesla Owner:
    Model 3
    Country
    They have great stuff and excellent service. Fast shipping too!

3. EVTuning

M3OC Sponsor Vendor
    Expand Collapse

Country
    Thanks for the kind words!