RPM wireless charger

• If you haven't taken delivery yet or plan on ordering you can still get the 6 months of FREE Supercharging only until December 31st all Model 3s now qualify! Call or email your Tesla delivery advisor and give them our code
  • Winter is here and the forum is starting to get flooded with cold weather threads and posts. Please heed the suggested threads and posts before you post something related to cold weather. This is a great place to start: https://model3ownersclub.com/threads/teslas-in-cold-weather.5271
Country
Country

SoFlaModel3

@Teslatunity
M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
They are literally repackaging a Qi Pad you can get on Amazon for $15-20

TheTony

It happened.
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
They are literally repackaging a Qi Pad you can get on Amazon for $15-20
They're really not even repackaging it. They're just adding a few snips of 3m adhesive and a soft pad to go on top of it. For comparison purposes, the identical pad (down to the name and details printed on the front) was for sale recently at groupon for $12.99.

It's just a Qi clone. Nothing wrong with them except the huge markup, in this case. My two cents for OP - save your money and buy a similar product elsewhere.

Last edited:
Country
Country
I'm okay spending a little extra for the proper cutout. But I'm still looking for general feedback on the solution. Vs nomad.

SoFlaModel3

@Teslatunity
M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I'm okay spending a little extra for the proper cutout. But I'm still looking for general feedback on the solution. Vs nomad.
I can answer that as I had those Qi pads before going to the Jeda/Nomad.

It works just fine and I had no complaints. It just doesn’t look nice enough in my opinion.

Firewired

I personally try to order from RPM Tesla as little as possible. I wish them success and glad they cater to our market, but reading others experiences and my own inability to get hold of someone, I cringe every time I order knowing if there is an issue I will likely be on my own.

I try and frequent other more customer service oriented vendors like Abstract Ocean and others.

babula

Top-Contributor
M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
IMO you should get it from Amazon unless you don't mind waiting 2-3 weeks for it.