San Luis Obispo-Want to check out a Model 3?

• If you haven't taken delivery yet or plan on ordering you can still get the 6 months of FREE Supercharging until FERUARY 1 2019 all Model 3s now qualify! Call or email your Tesla delivery advisor and give them this code
  • Winter is here and the forum is starting to get flooded with cold weather threads and posts. Please heed the suggested threads and posts before you post something related to cold weather. This is a great place to start: https://model3ownersclub.com/threads/teslas-in-cold-weather.5271
  • Join @TrevP for Cars and Coffee in South Florida on Feb 3rd! More details here.

MelindaV

☰ > 3
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
So, I got my car two weeks ago and it is the best car that I have ever had. If anyone in the San Luis Obispo area wants to see a Model 3 up close, let me know.
congratulations on the car! really just wanted to say I loooove San Luis Obispo. I used to travel all over the country for work and thought SLO was one of my favorite places I spent some time in. If I needed to become a Californian, it would be at the top of my list of places to move to.

Edward Reading

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
congratulations on the car! really just wanted to say I loooove San Luis Obispo. I used to travel all over the country for work and thought SLO was one of my favorite places I spent some time in. If I needed to become a Californian, it would be at the top of my list of places to move to.
Thanks Melinda. The car and this town are awesome. I am a lucky man!