Sandisk Ultra Plus MicroSD 128Gb $40

Discussion in 'Customizing & Modifications' started by Brokedoc, May 9, 2018.

1. Brokedoc

Top-Contributor
    Expand Collapse

Tesla Owner:
    Model X
    Country
    I came across this deal in my inbox that I think is worth sharing.

I'm currently using the slower 128gm Sandisk Ultra in my Blackvue 750 with no problems so this faster card should also work well. I may pick up a few because it's so cheap and use it for my 3D printer or something else. For those that don't have a MicroCenter close to where you live, it's possible that BestBuy will do a price match. BestBuy currently has the same SKU product on sale for $50.

http://www.microcenter.com/single_product_results.aspx?sku=901298

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Brokedoc

Top-Contributor
    Expand Collapse

Tesla Owner:
    Model X
    Country
    I copied a firmware update on the new Sandisk Ultra Plus card and it seems to be working fine in the Blackvue 750S so far. I'll update compatibility later after I check the video.

I find that even though the Blackvue has cloud connectivity and you can view videos on cell phone via app, when I want to download a video to post to Youtube, it's just easier to take out the card and do the editing and download on a desktop/laptop. With more than one card, I will format a 2nd card and copy the newest firmware to it and just swap the cards.

My parents are into photography so I picked up extra cards for them too. The price was too good to pass up.