Saw another store of new Teslas today.

• If you haven't taken delivery yet or plan on ordering you can still get the 6 months of FREE Supercharging only until December 10th all Model 3s now qualify! Call or email your Tesla delivery advisor and give them our code

SimonMatthews

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Driving to work today, near the factory in Fremont, and I drove past an industrial/office building. The parking around the building was full of new Teslas.

How many new Teslas are there, waiting for delivery?

MelindaV

☰ > 3
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
The parking around the building was full of new Teslas.

How many new Teslas are there, waiting for delivery?
it is not unusual for cars to wait for a train/ship/truck/etc nearby a plant. for that matter, even up here where we have no car manufacturers, there are a number of shipyard lots full of new cars waiting to be loaded on car carriers.

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I think you went past the delivery center, I picked my red Model 3 up in Fremont 3 weeks ago and the delivery center was in an office/industrial complex, there were lots of them there for pickup, mostly Model 3s but also some S and X

SimonMatthews

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I think you went past the delivery center, I picked my red Model 3 up in Fremont 3 weeks ago and the delivery center was in an office/industrial complex, there were lots of them there for pickup, mostly Model 3s but also some S and X
No. This was on Warm Springs Boulevard, opposite the new Warm Springs/South Fremont BART station. The logo on the building said "Unigen", but there was a realtor's sign offering the site for sale (or perhaps lease, I don't recall).