Scam alert on Tesla accessories

• If you haven't taken delivery yet or plan on ordering you can still get the 6 months of FREE Supercharging only until December 17th all Model 3s now qualify! Call or email your Tesla delivery advisor and give them our code

SoFlaModel3

@Teslatunity
M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Well if you guys are like me you have gobbled up all of the Tesla accessories you can find whether OEM or third party while waiting for your Model 3.

I travel a lot for work, so I thought a Tesla luggage tag would be nice to help differentiate my black suitcase that looks like everyone else’s suitcase.

So I bought this: https://fireetsy.com/products/new-t...=cpc&utm_source=googlepla&variant=40932940872

Unfortunately 2 weeks went by and after charging my card right away radio silence.

Fill out their support form, nothing.

Email the 2 email addresses you see on the site, nothing.

Call the number on the site and a guy picks up confirming you’ve been the victim of a scam because he phone has had repeated bizarre wrong numbers over the last few months.

Anyway, just a heads up to beware and pass on this one!

Brokedoc

Kick-Gas Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model X
Country
Country
Well if you guys are like me you have gobbled up all of the Tesla accessories you can find whether OEM or third party while waiting for your Model 3.

I travel a lot for work, so I thought a Tesla luggage tag would be nice to help differentiate my black suitcase that looks like everyone else’s suitcase.

So I bought this: https://fireetsy.com/products/new-t...=cpc&utm_source=googlepla&variant=40932940872

Unfortunately 2 weeks went by and after charging my card right away radio silence.

Fill out their support form, nothing.

Email the 2 email addresses you see on the site, nothing.

Call the number on the site and a guy picks up confirming you’ve been the victim of a scam because he phone has had repeated bizarre wrong numbers over the last few months.

Anyway, just a heads up to beware and pass on this one!
Thanks for the heads up and GOOD FOR YOU that you bought with a credit card. You are always going to benefit from the extra layer of protection and can now get your $ back. I never buy from an unknown source without using my credit card when I can.

SoFlaModel3

@Teslatunity
M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Thanks for the heads up and GOOD FOR YOU that you bought with a credit card. You are always going to benefit from the extra layer of protection and can now get your $ back. I never buy from an unknown source without using my credit card when I can.
Absolutely! American Express is great with situations like this and of course my new card is already on the way. In the interim, Apple Pay was already updated for the new card that I don't even have yet!

Caracul

Country
Country
Well if you guys are like me you have gobbled up all of the Tesla accessories you can find whether OEM or third party while waiting for your Model 3...
If it isn't too much work, would you mind sharing what you've found over the months/years? Obviously RPM Tesla, Evannex and Tsportline.com stand out as well as Amazon offerings etc. but I come across new websites weekly that are set up to sell accessories - just nothing worth mentioning in the same league.

SoFlaModel3

@Teslatunity
M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
If it isn't too much work, would you mind sharing what you've found over the months/years? Obviously RPM Tesla, Evannex and Tsportline.com stand out as well as Amazon offerings etc. but I come across new websites weekly that are set up to sell accessories - just nothing worth mentioning in the same league.
Just some things here and there to help pass the time!

• Banner for the garage
  • Parking sign for the garage
  • Supercharger iPhone charger
  • Bunch of t-shirts
  • Thermos
I think that's it. I always have my eyes open for accessories though :)