SF bay area PPF installer that isn't backed up for weeks

• If you haven't taken delivery yet or plan on ordering you can still get the 6 months of FREE Supercharging only until December 31st all Model 3s now qualify! Call or email your Tesla delivery advisor and give them our code

JMZ

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Hello, all ...

I found a PPF installer in Berkeley who installed the clearbra PPF on my P3D in 2 days, and in addition, I didn't need to wait weeks before they could do it. I found them a week ago Monday, they scheduled me that Wednesday, and I had the car back that Friday.

http://titanwrapsusa.com

Though they normally do commercial / logo wraps, when I asked them if they could do non-commercial PPF wraps, they said yes. I was quite happily surprised, as I thought i'd have to wait weeks before I could get my P3D wrapped. They did great work, and i'll be returning soon for chrome delete and window tint, which they said they could do in 1 day.

Regards,

John

JMZ

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
The pricing was reasonable I think - $1800 for the front half of the vehicle for the clearbra. I went back the next week for a chrome delete*, and they charged around $500. I went back 4 days later for a 30% window tint on all of the side windows, which was right around $400. They were quite personable and happily let me watch them work, since my job is within walking distance and I was really interested in the processes of all of the above services. Afterwards, they said that they would touch up any areas I thought needed it if I discovered any defects in their work.

One of the biggest reasons I wanted to recommend them is that they basically got the work done really quickly, and I didn't have to wait weeks before they could do it. They absolutely babied my P3D as they were doing all of the above, and it was very clear that they really wanted to do a good job and make my car look awesome. I'm quite happy with their work, and my P3D looks _so_ much nicer to me now (black paint, black chrome delete on window trim and door handles, and side window tint).

Regards,

John

*the only part they didn't chrome delete were the side cameras on the front fenders, though they said that they could if I wanted. I don't mind a _bit_ of chrome. This photo was before the window tint was applied.
IMG_0024.jpg

Last edited:
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
The pricing was reasonable I think - $1800 for the front half of the vehicle for the clearbra. I went back the next week for a chrome delete*, and they charged around $500. I went back 4 days later for a 30% window tint on all of the side windows, which was right around $400. They were quite personable and happily let me watch them work, since my job is within walking distance and I was really interested in the processes of all of the above services. Afterwards, they said that they would touch up any areas I thought needed it if I discovered any defects in their work.

One of the biggest reasons I wanted to recommend them is that they basically got the work done really quickly, and I didn't have to wait weeks before they could do it. They absolutely babied my P3D as they were doing all of the above, and it was very clear that they really wanted to do a good job and make my car look awesome. I'm quite happy with their work, and my P3D looks _so_ much nicer to me now (black paint, black chrome delete on window trim and door handles, and side window tint).

Regards,

John

*the only part they didn't chrome delete were the side cameras on the front fenders, though they said that they could if I wanted. I don't mind a _bit_ of chrome. This photo was before the window tint was applied.
JMZ When you say front half of the vehicle, what does that include? Bumper, hood, fender(?) ?