Shareholder Meeting 2018

• If you haven't taken delivery yet or plan on ordering you can still get the 6 months of FREE Supercharging until FERUARY 1 2019 all Model 3s now qualify! Call or email your Tesla delivery advisor and give them this code
  • Join @TrevP for Cars and Coffee in South Florida on Feb 3rd! More details here.

garsh

Dis Member
M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Model 3s available for test drives in all North American stores by the end of next month (July).

Last edited:

garsh

Dis Member
M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
PETA asking about leather in steering wheel, @KarenRei ...
Still using leather for steering wheels across all models.

Franz says they are actively working on getting rid of leather in steering wheels.

KarenRei

Top-Contributor
Country
Country
My main worry from this meeting isn't stock related, it's the fact that I basically see an announced SR delay in this.

* He reaffirmed 5k by the end of this quarter.
* But he doesn't think they'll be producing SR until the end of this year, and delivering at the beginning of next year
* This is a longer timeline than his previous 3-6 months after 5k for SR deliveries.
* Furthermore, he reaffirmed a shorter timeline for new orders from people ordering the current production. Aka, people ordering more expensive Model 3s can "cut in line".

This sort of thing doesn't bother me, but I know some people will be very bothered by it. And some will probably cancel because of it, which is a real shame.

Joaquin

Country
Country
For me this was the best part: A roadster parked at the entrance of the shareholders meeting place :)

I live very close so I went just to take a peek (no invitation as my shares were purchased after April 12). Arriving to the parking lot with my 3 and watching it totally PACKED with teslas was also an amazing feeling.

IMG_0645.jpg

SoFlaModel3

@Teslatunity
M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
For me this was the best part: A roadster parked at the entrance of the shareholders meeting place :)

I live very close so I went just to take a peek (no invitation as my shares were purchased after April 12). Arriving to the parking lot with my 3 and watching it totally PACKED with teslas was also an amazing feeling.

View attachment 9775
I hope this isn’t blasphemy but I do not like the Roadster in white at all.