Short Description of Social Media

Discussion in 'Off topic' started by EValuatED, Aug 21, 2018.

1. EValuatED

M3OC Supporting Member
    M3OC Supporting Member
    Expand Collapse

Country
    So... since I’m known to have marketing expertise (a largely useless attribute), a General I was meeting with asked me about social media... “Well sir... LinkedIn is like going to an event at the Army Navy club where you interact with professionals and exchange mostly useful and interesting information, with occasional, manageable distractions. Facebook is like wandering around an old mall, sometimes bumping into old friends and family members. But you leave realizing a lot of time has passed and you usually didn’t find what you went there for...” And Twitter he asked? What about Twitter? I paused and said “Twitter is like watching a drive-by shooting occur in front of you and if you’re not careful you will be injured.” He thought about it for a few seconds, nodded and said “makes sense, thanks.”

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. John

Tech Founder
    M3OC Supporting Member
    Expand Collapse

Tesla Owner:
    Model 3
    Country
    Pretty good summary.

I might add something about recipes, dogs, home movies, and bible verses to the Facebook part...

For LinkedIn, I would note the cliche "friend who suddenly updates their LinkedIn account and asks to have lunch."

For Twitter, you can just go f*&k yourself, dirtbag.

:)

• Funny Funny x 2
Model 3 Owners Club © 2018. All rights reserved.
Model 3 Owners Club (M3OC) is an enthusiast club and is not affiliated with Tesla Motors or the Tesla Motors Club Forum (TMC).
All Tesla logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of Tesla Motors.