Shout out to Trev!

SoFlaModel3

@Teslatunity
M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
@TrevP did a phenomenal job on the forum upgrade over the weekend to bring us some really great tools to make talking about our favorite subject that much more enjoyable.

He worked incredibly hard behind the scenes to make this all happen.

Job well done and thank you for making this place great!!

garsh

Dis Member
M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
It was a bit painful going through M3OC-detox all day Sunday. I actually had to pay some attention to my fantasy football teams. :p

Lovesword

Top-Contributor
M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I plan to be on M3OC all day today to make up for the time I couldnt be on yesterday. I sat on the couch Sunday rocking back and forth, scratching my arm in odd places, muttering oddities to myself with a blank stare (OK @garsh!!!! ;) ) off into space. My wife was concerned.

Last edited:

Thunder7ga

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Being someone that also has run forums in the past (and present -- but a new one)....I know how much work it is to do these types of things, especially with this platform (which I also run) from v1x to v2.x. Great job.

Bokonon

Self-identified Teslaholic
M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Are there any particular changes / enhancements that forum members might find interesting in the new version of the software? Or is this mostly a back-end upgrade?

(Yeah, go ahead... respond with a "cheeky" meme. ;) )

Michael Russo

MSM Team Founder, Midnight S≡R≡NITY rider
M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country
Thanks, Trev, for the revolutionary yet fresh upgrade. Might take some time for some of us oldies to get used to, yet it’s definitely a turn for the best... And I’ve already figured out how to do more than like so we’re in good shape!! :p

Oh and by the way, today normally makes the 2nd anniversary of my joining, a few days after my Model ≡ res! Thanks to all for such a positive life altering experience. So many new friends around the world, it’s fantastic! :cool:

TrevP

M3OC Founder / Administrator
Founder
Tesla Owner
Model X
Country
Country
Being someone that also has run forums in the past (and present -- but a new one)....I know how much work it is to do these types of things, especially with this platform (which I also run) from v1x to v2.x. Great job.
Thanks! Nice to know someone else who knows how complex things can get ;)

Are there any particular changes / enhancements that forum members might find interesting in the new version of the software? Or is this mostly a back-end upgrade?

(Yeah, go ahead... respond with a "cheeky" meme. ;) )
Backend stuff mostly (too complicated to explain) but I had to update a lot of components to the latest versions and change out some older ones no longer being actively maintained. The UI I tried really hard to maintain the look and feel as much as the old style although some stuff has moved around slightly.