Siri and Model 3

• Please post everything related to v9 (2018.39.x) into the version 9 MEGATHREAD. Please do your part to keep this site organized for everyone by looking around or doing a search BEFORE posting. Thanks

• It's OK to discuss software issues here but please report bugs to Tesla directly at servicehelpna@teslamotors.com if you want things fixed.

TrickorDevice

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Hi all,

I've read stories and seen video of owners using Siri to control the Model 3. Electrek had a story recently highlighting the addition of Siri support for Model 3 in March.

Example: "Siri, unlock my car" or "Flash my lights" or "How much range do I have left"

I have the app installed and I have Siri enabled for the Tesla App, but she either says she can't do that, or directs me to the Tesla app.

Has anyone gotten this working? Am I missing something?

Thanks!

SoFlaModel3

Team Midnight Silver
M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Mine works, but I didn’t do anything different than what you did.

TrickorDevice

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Hmm...which commands are you using with success?

I'll try them verbatim and if it doesn't work in a couple of days, perhaps if I deactivate and activate Siri or reinstall the app it might help.

SoFlaModel3

Team Midnight Silver
M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Hmm...which commands are you using with success?

I'll try them verbatim and if it doesn't work in a couple of days, perhaps if I deactivate and activate Siri or reinstall the app it might help.
Try these!

Hey Siri... what’s my car’s charge level?

... are my car’s doors locked?