Something Special

• If you haven't taken delivery yet or plan on ordering you can still get the 6 months of FREE Supercharging only until December 17th all Model 3s now qualify! Call or email your Tesla delivery advisor and give them our code
  • Winter is here and the forum is starting to get flooded with cold weather threads and posts. Please heed the suggested threads and posts before you post something related to cold weather. This is a great place to start: https://model3ownersclub.com/threads/teslas-in-cold-weather.5271
Has anyone received a gift in the mail from Tesla yet? Elon mentioned he was going to send a gift to people who stood in line at the stores. I haven't heard anything about it.

Anyone?!

AEDennis

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Waited in line for 5 hours. And that's the fastest wait for this car and for the gift.

Remember, you're now dealing with "Tesla"/"Elon" time. Be glad if you get whatever gift it is with the car... if they remember to do it.

You can bet gifts will arrive. I had an early reservation for a Model S (<2100). During the wait, a number of unexpected gifts arrived such as a hat (when you look at my avatar you will notice it has the Model 3 logo), insulated coffee mug, remote-controlled Tesla Coupe, and matchbox Tesla coupe (it sits on the brim of the hat in my avatar). The blue box on the base of my avatar contains the remote-controlled Tesla coupe.

Dan Detweiler

Top-Contributor
Country
Country
Aren't Californians first? Then it expands east? I thibk all californians get their cars before any state or country. Correct me if I am wrong.
Nobody really knows the formula for deliveries...maybe not even Tesla yet!

All that has been published that I know of was that after emplyees they would work from West to East based on reservation. Now, does a Californian that made their reservation in mid May get their car before a New Yorker that reserved the night of the reveal?

At this point...who knows?

Dan

Topher

Energy Curmudgeon
Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country
I'd be very happy with it at half-price, or even half-price supercharging ;)
Ask around, I'm sure that most of the rest of the Model 3 reservists won't mind subsidizing supercharging for the initial 100,000. Heck it's only $100 Million or so.

Thank you kindly.