Spring is here!!!! Right????#$^#

Brokedoc

Kick-Gas Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model X
Country
Country
Spring started yesterday! At least the calendar says so.

5B98D02C-E708-4D68-867D-52DA755176C9.jpeg

Apparently Mother Nature and Tesla didn't get the memo.

We had our 4th snowstorm in the last 2-3 weeks. My kids had so many snow days that they'll probably be in school until July 4th!

Tesla says "mid 2018" for many new options but they haven't changed their configurator! The current S/X configurators say delivery in June. I don't see why the Model 3 configurators can't open up their lead times similarly. It would help Tesla determine interest levels in various new options!

Lovesword

Top-Contributor
M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Spring started yesterday! At least the calendar says so.

View attachment 6495

Apparently Mother Nature and Tesla didn't get the memo.

We had our 4th snowstorm in the last 2-3 weeks. My kids had so many snow days that they'll probably be in school until July 4th!

Tesla says "mid 2018" for many new options but they haven't changed their configurator! The current S/X configurators say delivery in June. I don't see why the Model 3 configurators can't open up their lead times similarly. It would help Tesla determine interest levels in various new options!
My calendar says "Spring Begins" on March 20th. We're forecast to get 5-8" of snow Friday night/Saturday morning but I fail to see, at least on my calendar, where it says "Ha ha, just kidding. Winter, beeyatch!" on the 23rd or 24th.

I shouldn't complain... we haven't had those "nor'easters" like you @Brokedoc. I wonder if this one coming for us this weekend is going to head your way next week. A 5th nor'easter?? Not possible, right?

garsh

Dis Member
M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Yeah spring.
And don't they teach people to turn your wheels towards the curb when parallel parking???
Came back out to my car yesterday to find this:

Luckily, my wheels were turned towards the curb, so it just pushed my car into the curb instead of setting off a chain reaction.
(I actually know the owner of the Acura. No worries - we're still friends. :))

Brokedoc

Kick-Gas Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model X
Country
Country
Yeah spring.
And don't they teach people to turn your wheels towards the curb when parallel parking???
Came back out to my car yesterday to find this:

Luckily, my wheels were turned towards the curb, so it just pushed my car into the curb instead of setting off a chain reaction.
(I actually know the owner of the Acura. No worries - we're still friends. :))
You wouldn’t be so forgiving if it was your new Model 3!

SoFlaModel3

Team Midnight Silver
M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I'm glad I got out of New York on Tuesday (originally planned to be there until 5 pm Wednesday). Unfortunately my A/C broke last night and now I'm waiting for a repair (any minute). At least it's in the 70s F here. Could have been sweating to death :mad::mad::mad:

ng0

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
You wouldn’t be so forgiving if it was your new Model 3!
Ouch! I'd be throwing stuff if that happened to my model 3! :p

It actually sprinkled here in San Diego today!!!! O man, San Diego news is talking about how the world is falling and it's a complete disaster!!!

Derik

M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
The main problem here is the fact people freak out when they drive in any kind of "rain"
My commute is going to suck because the sky is in fact falling.

ng0

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
The main problem here is the fact people freak out when they drive in any kind of "rain"
My commute is going to suck because the sky is in fact falling.
amen. I left work at 7:00 last night and the 15 was totally backed up cause someone got in an accident. :( I'm tempted to cancel my team meeting and peace out early :p