Streaming - Unable to Load/Song Skip Issues

• If you haven't taken delivery yet or plan on ordering you can still get the 6 months of FREE Supercharging only until December 17th all Model 3s now qualify! Call or email your Tesla delivery advisor and give them our code
  • Please post everything related to v9 (2018.39.x) into the version 9 MEGATHREAD. Please do your part to keep this site organized for everyone by looking around or doing a search BEFORE posting. Thanks

• Winter is here and the forum is starting to get flooded with cold weather threads and posts. Please heed the suggested threads and posts before you post something related to cold weather. This is a great place to start: https://model3ownersclub.com/threads/teslas-in-cold-weather.5271
  • It's OK to discuss software issues here but please report bugs to Tesla directly at servicehelpna@teslamotors.com if you want things fixed.

Dr Gez

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Since the other stream about this got erroneous folded into the stream about a login issue, I thought it would be best to start a new one given how serious the matter is. Tesla has been in contact with me a few times this week as has Slacker radio themselves as they are trying hard to fix the issue. Starting yesterday afternoon I was no longer getting the Unable to Load error but I was still getting the occasional several songs skipping after a few seconds of playing. I believe this is more of a Canadian issue on LTE. Is anyone still consistently getting the Unable to Load issue today or is the improvement I am seeing hopefully a sign of actual progress.

DarrylH

M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Seeing the same issue. I have had it everyday since V9 and no problems today. Dashcam thumb drive does not work at all

kort677

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
re dashcam thumb drive, many have reported various issues, but I haven't had any in my short time with it. IMHO you need a fast, clean drive that is properly formatted, start there and see if the issue you're having goes away. as for streaming the only issue I'm having is that the system defaults to FM radio upon starting the car, sometimes it gets the loading error but selecting the stream you want reloads that stream

DarrylH

M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
The only time my thumb drive works is when I erase it and put it back in the car. Then it will only work until I stop driving. Get back in and grey x is back on the icon

Jay79

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Anybody having issues with Slacker when trying to select a song via voice command. It would bug out on me here and there but for the past few days it has constantly played a radio station affiliated with the song I requested instead of the song itself. Its seriously hampering me when I'm playing show and tell with friends and family:laughing:

I"ve tried every reboot option I could source as well, no luck