Stuck in "Chill" mode

• If you haven't taken delivery yet or plan on ordering you can still get the 6 months of FREE Supercharging only until December 17th all Model 3s now qualify! Call or email your Tesla delivery advisor and give them our code
  • Please post everything related to v9 (2018.39.x) into the version 9 MEGATHREAD. Please do your part to keep this site organized for everyone by looking around or doing a search BEFORE posting. Thanks

• Winter is here and the forum is starting to get flooded with cold weather threads and posts. Please heed the suggested threads and posts before you post something related to cold weather. This is a great place to start: https://model3ownersclub.com/threads/teslas-in-cold-weather.5271
  • It's OK to discuss software issues here but please report bugs to Tesla directly at servicehelpna@teslamotors.com if you want things fixed.

kyrral

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I tried "Chill" but now when I sign on to Drivng neither the Chill nor Standard button is lit. The only possible thing I've done differently is to start using my iphone to lock/unlock.

SoFlaModel3

@Teslatunity
M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I don’t recall but it’s possible the car has to be in Park to make that change

kyrral

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Actually i was in Valet. I disabled that and it still doesn't appear. I rebooted, no help. Hope this is under warranty.

FRC

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Actually i was in Valet. I disabled that and it still doesn't appear. I rebooted, no help. Hope this is under warranty.
Reboot again, give it 24 more hours(many times these minor issues resolve themselves). Then call for service. Of course it's under warranty.