1. It's OK to discuss software issues here but please report bugs to Tesla directly at servicehelpna@teslamotors.com if you want things fixed.

Summon settings - discussion

Discussion in 'Software and Firmware' started by reallove, Jul 11, 2018 at 2:41 PM.

Tags:
  1. reallove

Expand Collapse

Country
    Now that "summon" is being rolled out, what are the recommendations for distance and clearance?
    Why would one increase/reduce the distance? And what would best work in terms of clearance?

2. 3V Pilot

Top-Contributor
    Expand Collapse

Tesla Owner:
    Reservation
    Country
    This will all depend on personal preferences and situations. How tight is the space you want to park in and what is your comfort level with the car driving itself close to other objects. I have the distance set at the max of 40 feet and the clearance set at the minimum of 8 inches. I also have the side clearance set to "Tight". So, I guess you can say I trust the car as much as possible and watch it to make sure.

To increase/reduce the distance it's all controlled on the screen in settings, not from the app.

3. reallove

Expand Collapse

Country
    Would love to be able to control the "tightness" from the app, in case someone parks really close to you - closer than you've anticipated someone's jerkiness :)