Sunglass Tray

ahagge

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Fantastic! So are you going to produce any of these great items of yours for sale, or are you just going to keep making us all green with envy? Pretty please?

Maybe make the center divider a little taller to make it easy to grab and remove to get access to the area below it.

MelindaV

☰ > 3
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I've been looking for 7"x7" boxes to fit in this area to use as a little trash can. your sunglasses tray with a cutout below the divider to go into a trash bin would be a nice way to include a place for trash but have it integrated and more or less out of view.
trays 3.jpg

chojn1

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Fantastic! So are you going to produce any of these great items of yours for sale, or are you just going to keep making us all green with envy? Pretty please?

Maybe make the center divider a little taller to make it easy to grab and remove to get access to the area below it.
How is this version?

tray 5.jpg

chojn1

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I've been looking for 7"x7" boxes to fit in this area to use as a little trash can. your sunglasses tray with a cutout below the divider to go into a trash bin would be a nice way to include a place for trash but have it integrated and more or less out of view.
View attachment 9727
@MelindaV,

What about a spring loaded hinged door so you don't have to see the bin below?

MelindaV

☰ > 3
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
@MelindaV,

What about a spring loaded hinged door so you don't have to see the bin below?
we already have a spring loaded door to cover it ;) I was more thinking if there was a small slot to drop trash thru (and by trash I typically have small dry things like straw wrappers, receipts, maybe a granola bar wrapper, etc). So nothing would be readily visible or able to fly away if the windows were open.

MelindaV

☰ > 3
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
we already have a spring loaded door to cover it ;) I was more thinking if there was a small slot to drop trash thru (and by trash I typically have small dry things like straw wrappers, receipts, maybe a granola bar wrapper, etc). So nothing would be readily visible or able to fly away if the windows were open.
eta... I also had considered added a TomBihn large Travel Tray and keep it with the top cinched mostly closed.