SUPER QUICK delivery

• If you haven't taken delivery yet or plan on ordering you can still get the 6 months of FREE Supercharging only until December 10th all Model 3s now qualify! Call or email your Tesla delivery advisor and give them our code
  • Winter is here and the forum is starting to get flooded with cold weather threads and posts. Please heed the suggested threads and posts before you post something related to cold weather. This is a great place to start: https://model3ownersclub.com/threads/teslas-in-cold-weather.5271
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I know, I know!
Some Model 3 order place holders will be frustrated, but I got my new Model 3 in (1) one day!

I live about 150 miles from the Columbus, Ohio Tesla Showroom. I called them and scheduled a Model 3 test drive. My wife and I made it a 2 day shopping trip.

While we were on our test drive in a Silver Model 3 demo, she asked if it might be for sale. We were told yes since it had about 2000 miles on it.

They knocked off a few thousand dollars!

I traded my 2015 Toyota Camry SLE with only 14500 miles on it! (I REALLY wanted that Model 3)

I was going to order a Model 3 and was going to set up financing later. We had even left our checkbook at home. (We use credit cards for shopping)

So, I had a relative temporally place enough funds in my bank, did an electronic transfer to Tesla, Done deal

Took test drive at 12:00 Noon, and headed for home with my new Model 3 at 4:30 PM!

Lovesword

Top-Contributor
M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I know, I know!
Some Model 3 order place holders will be frustrated, but I got my new Model 3 in (1) one day!

I live about 150 miles from the Columbus, Ohio Tesla Showroom. I called them and scheduled a Model 3 test drive. My wife and I made it a 2 day shopping trip.

While we were on our test drive in a Silver Model 3 demo, she asked if it might be for sale. We were told yes since it had about 2000 miles on it.

They knocked off a few thousand dollars!

I traded my 2015 Toyota Camry SLE with only 14500 miles on it! (I REALLY wanted that Model 3)

I was going to order a Model 3 and was going to set up financing later. We had even left our checkbook at home. (We use credit cards for shopping)

So, I had a relative temporally place enough funds in my bank, did an electronic transfer to Tesla, Done deal

Took test drive at 12:00 Noon, and headed for home with my new Model 3 at 4:30 PM!
Welcome to the family. When do you get your next one? ;)

Gavyne

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Congratulations, that's very cool and a great deal. Honestly some miles are nothing as long as the car looks good, works well, with no noticeable defects. They likely take care of their showroom car better than new cars just loaded off the trailers.