Supercharger Restroom

Alighieri256

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
When the Supercharger map indicates a particular business as offering restrooms, does that mean that Tesla has an agreement with them as such? I was just at a Supercharger, and the listed business refused to let me use their restroom, suggesting that I instead go across the street to Starbucks. Not a huge deal, but I would have thought they would have an agreement.

PNWmisty

Top-Contributor
Country
Country
I can't answer your question but why not list the business so we know not to go there? When I was a youngster, there was not a business in the entire state that would refuse their restroom to someone who needed it. The net effect was that no one business had to provide restroom services to an outsized section of the population. It was very community spirited. Now, the businesses who allow unrestricted use bear the brunt of all the selfish businesses who only want to serve people doing business with them at that moment.

kort677

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
When the Supercharger map indicates a particular business as offering restrooms, does that mean that Tesla has an agreement with them as such? I was just at a Supercharger, and the listed business refused to let me use their restroom, suggesting that I instead go across the street to Starbucks. Not a huge deal, but I would have thought they would have an agreement.
each SPC site is unique. in the majority of places where SPCs are located are in shopping centers tesla usually makes arrangements for siting superchargers with property owners where the SPC is, and not with the individual businesses. You cannot count on every business near a SPC to be tesla friendly. one example contrary to that is the arrangement with wawa

Last edited: