Supercharger Stations Map?

• If you haven't taken delivery yet or plan on ordering you can still get the 6 months of FREE Supercharging only until December 17th all Model 3s now qualify! Call or email your Tesla delivery advisor and give them our code
  • Winter is here and the forum is starting to get flooded with cold weather threads and posts. Please heed the suggested threads and posts before you post something related to cold weather. This is a great place to start: https://model3ownersclub.com/threads/teslas-in-cold-weather.5271

Dan Detweiler

Top-Contributor
Country
Country
Pardon my ignorance for I am sure I should be able to find this...but I can't!

Can anyone point me to a map of projected supercharger stations for next year? I know I have seen reference to this somewhere. I found the map of current stations on their web site but can't find the projected map.

Thanks,

Dan

I emailed Tesla and this was their reply:
Hi JG,

Thank you for your email. We are actively working to build additional stations along this route. There are a number of scenarios that can affect the timeline for a new site, so we cannot make guarantees about locations or opening dates, but we are working hard to open as many sites as quickly as we can. We understand the need for more Superchargers and we are excited to announce new sites on our website.

We appreciate your patience, enthusiasm and support in Tesla and our Supercharger technology.

Thank you,

The Tesla Supercharger Team

This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message and are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.

Interactive Supercharger Map on Teslas website is very cool but not exact as far as where and when new Supercharger stations will be.

JG

teslaliving

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country
On TMC in the region-specific forums you can sometimes get a heads up of new superchargers coming as people watch for permits being pulled etc. Also Supercharge.info often has superchargers listed before they're operational