Supercharging in Indiana

• If you haven't taken delivery yet or plan on ordering you can still get the 6 months of FREE Supercharging only until December 17th all Model 3s now qualify! Call or email your Tesla delivery advisor and give them our code
  • Winter is here and the forum is starting to get flooded with cold weather threads and posts. Please heed the suggested threads and posts before you post something related to cold weather. This is a great place to start: https://model3ownersclub.com/threads/teslas-in-cold-weather.5271
Took this picture as it was the first time I've ever seen three Teslas at the charging station in Lafayette, IN. The station will accommodate 8 cars but I almost never see more than one at the station at a time. I drive by the station every day and it is extremely convenient for me. I just hope that Model 3 owners will get the same 'free' use of the stations. I suspect, however, with the production of the 3 this picture may become rare for the wrong reason :(. Anyway, super excited to able to use this station in the future. Can't wait!

Attachments

Skione65

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country
Took this picture as it was the first time I've ever seen three Teslas at the charging station in Lafayette, IN. The station will accommodate 8 cars but I almost never see more than one at the station at a time. I drive by the station every day and it is extremely convenient for me. I just hope that Model 3 owners will get the same 'free' use of the stations. I suspect, however, with the production of the 3 this picture may become rare for the wrong reason :(. Anyway, super excited to able to use this station in the future. Can't wait!

Mike,

Nice!!! An X and 2 S's......I've yet to go by my local Supercharger Station.....post a photo when I do......it'd be a good idea to start doing that I would imagine to see how busy it is at certain times.....

Ski

garsh

Dis Member
M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
The one time I went to see my local supercharger station, all three were blocked by a truck with a trailer that had decided to park cross-ways across all of those parking spaces (location is behind a hotel).