Tapp - Tesla Application for mac

• Please post everything related to v9 (2018.39.x) into the version 9 MEGATHREAD. Please do your part to keep this site organized for everyone by looking around or doing a search BEFORE posting. Thanks

• It's OK to discuss software issues here but please report bugs to Tesla directly at servicehelpna@teslamotors.com if you want things fixed.
Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country
Hello,

I have spent a lot of time working on the new Tapp, and hope that is evident in the latest release.

Since I now have developer signing, I have included a conventional .dmg disk to install Tapp.app. I've tried to make the best possible user experience, and feel that the app could be complete with only a few more updates. There are many features of the application currently, and many which will be added in the near future. I welcome any constructive criticism as it helps direct the app through it's versions.

To list a few features:
  • Location tracking with precise address tracking and a power level graph
  • Smart updates (Data requests every 30 seconds or to verify that a button actually did change the state of the vehicle)
  • Logout which will delete all of the user's data relating to the vehicle
  • Secure credential storage in Apple's Keychain

If you encounter any issues or have a suggestion, please get into contact with me via any method below.
Screenshots:

[Mod edit:remove request for donation links per site rules]

Last edited by a moderator:
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Looks nice. Will be helpful to monitor the charge level when I park at the public charging station across from work. Will provide you with feedback once I get my Model 3 hopefully later this month.

You should also post this on Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/teslamotors/