Tapp - Tesla Application for mac

• Please post everything related to v9 (2018.39.x) into the version 9 MEGATHREAD. Please do your part to keep this site organized for everyone by looking around or doing a search BEFORE posting. Thanks

• Winter is here and the forum is starting to get flooded with cold weather threads and posts. Please heed the suggested threads and posts before you post something related to cold weather. This is a great place to start: https://model3ownersclub.com/threads/teslas-in-cold-weather.5271
  • Join @TrevP for Cars and Coffee in South Florida on Feb 3rd! More details here.

• It's OK to discuss software issues here but please report bugs to Tesla directly at servicehelpna@teslamotors.com if you want things fixed.
Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country
Hello,

I have spent a lot of time working on the new Tapp, and hope that is evident in the latest release.

Since I now have developer signing, I have included a conventional .dmg disk to install Tapp.app. I've tried to make the best possible user experience, and feel that the app could be complete with only a few more updates. There are many features of the application currently, and many which will be added in the near future. I welcome any constructive criticism as it helps direct the app through it's versions.

To list a few features:
  • Location tracking with precise address tracking and a power level graph
  • Smart updates (Data requests every 30 seconds or to verify that a button actually did change the state of the vehicle)
  • Logout which will delete all of the user's data relating to the vehicle
  • Secure credential storage in Apple's Keychain

If you encounter any issues or have a suggestion, please get into contact with me via any method below.
Screenshots:

[Mod edit:remove request for donation links per site rules]

Last edited by a moderator: