Tesla Account: Access Denied!

• If you haven't taken delivery yet or plan on ordering you can still get the 6 months of FREE Supercharging only until December 17th all Model 3s now qualify! Call or email your Tesla delivery advisor and give them our code

PNWmisty

Legendary Member
Country
Country
I can sign into my Tesla account and see my car, VIN # and referral code but when I click on "Manage" below my VIN #, it says "Access Denied". This has always worked before and I don't think I've changed anything.

Any idea what might be going on?

Burnchar

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Once you click on "Manage" successfully (which is the problem), the site shows:
For immediate assistance, please contact (888) 51-TESLA or (888) 518-3752.

Aside from the usual (clear browser cache, try a different browser, etc.) I suggest calling that number.

PNWmisty

Legendary Member
Country
Country
Once you click on "Manage" successfully (which is the problem), the site shows:
For immediate assistance, please contact (888) 51-TESLA or (888) 518-3752.

Aside from the usual (clear browser cache, try a different browser, etc.) I suggest calling that number.
This morning the same "manage" link worked normally with no changes on my end. But my car still says "pay per use Supercharging" and I purchased it with free SC'ing for life.

garsh

Dis Member
M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
But my car still says "pay per use Supercharging" and I purchased it with free SC'ing for life.
Same here. I haven't been charged for my one supercharging session, so I'm not going to worry about it.