Tesla EVOLVE shirts

• If you haven't taken delivery yet or plan on ordering you can still get the 6 months of FREE Supercharging only until December 31st all Model 3s now qualify! Call or email your Tesla delivery advisor and give them our code
  • Winter is here and the forum is starting to get flooded with cold weather threads and posts. Please heed the suggested threads and posts before you post something related to cold weather. This is a great place to start: https://model3ownersclub.com/threads/teslas-in-cold-weather.5271

Mad Hungarian

Resident M3OC Wheel/Tire Guru
Country
Country
Hello all,
Our main man Trevor was kind enough to mention this in my introduction ealier in the week, but just in case you hadn't seen it there I have a little fundrasing project going with clothing that features the "Evolve" graphics from my reservation camp-out tent in Montreal. There are 4 versions of the design, one each for S, 3, X and Roadster, and $6 from every item sold will be donated to non-profit EV advocacy orgs EMC, AVEQ and Plug In America.
Campaign ends tommorow evening, but if there's enough interest I'd be happy to start a second run.
Link is below...

https://teespring.com/stores/mad-hungarians-evolvewear

EValuatED

Top-Contributor
M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
OK, I’m a little slow ‘cause I often surf the forum on my phone and didn’t see your Wearables for the Cause link in your sig until recently... but ordered one!

Brokedoc

Kick-Gas Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model X
Country
Country
I completely agree that @Mad Hungarian has designed an awesome shirt.

More importantly, @AMPM ‘s post tell us something we can’t say about many companies.

How many times have you seen a lower level employee at any company want to spend their own money to buy clothing that promotes their company or their products? Working for Tesla, these kids are as excited as we are as customers! They may not get paid a lot, they’re probably overworked, and they’re probably being yelled at by their supervisors and annoyed customers that are waiting too long or frustrated by the disorganization of the sudden push in delivery ramp.

But they’re still willing to spend their own money to promote Tesla because they believe in what Tesla is doing.

Mad Hungarian

Resident M3OC Wheel/Tire Guru
Country
Country
@Mad Hungarian

Thanks for the shirt bro! I wore it to the Toronto free-for-all that is the International Centre delivery event to pick up my car. Got a lot of compliments. Even the employees from Fremont were impressed and asked where they can get one.
Wow, I just love hearing that, thanks so much for wearing it for this amazing occasion!
When my GF and I toured the factory along with the "secret admirer" from HQ who invited us, all of us wearing the shirt, I was freaked out at how many of the Fremont folks recognized the design from my tent. I was told that at the pre-party for employees on reveal night the big screen TVs were showing a rotation of pics of all the people from around the globe who had camped and waited in line, and my tent was among them.
It's moments like this that remind me there is absolutely no other car company on earth that has a both a workforce and community like it, and it's hard to describe to others what it feels like to a part of. I really hope that can somehow continue to be as the company scales and grows ever larger. It's also why I give away the profits to EV orgs, my reasoning being that if these people can work so hard to design and build what the industry says are "impossible" cars, then I can at least do my little part for the movement as a whole.

I completely agree that @Mad Hungarian has designed an awesome shirt.

More importantly, @AMPM ‘s post tell us something we can’t say about many companies.

How many times have you seen a lower level employee at any company want to spend their own money to buy clothing that promotes their company or their products? Working for Tesla, these kids are as excited as we are as customers! They may not get paid a lot, they’re probably overworked, and they’re probably being yelled at by their supervisors and annoyed customers that are waiting too long or frustrated by the disorganization of the sudden push in delivery ramp.

But they’re still willing to spend their own money to promote Tesla because they believe in what Tesla is doing.
Exactly what I was trying to capture above. It really is a phenomenon I've never experienced on this scale.

Love it! Just ordered one. Blue of course!
Thank you!!