1. Tesla Model 3 apparel now available!

Dismiss Notice

Tesla-friendly auto insurance companies (Europe)

Discussion in 'Reserving, Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by Pascal Hureau, Aug 22, 2017.

More threads by Pascal Hureau
  1. Pascal Hureau

Expand Collapse

City & State/Province:
    Paris, France
    Country
    #1 Pascal Hureau, Aug 22, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 23, 2017
    From a European perspective, the situation isn't the same according to the country, though large leading companies will obviously compete with smaller innovators.
    In France for example, the competition is mainly established between large leading groups such as AXA or Allianz, and mutualists such as MAIF, MAAF, MatMut....

Among the largest insurance providers, the German Allianz seems to have understood before others the need to consider EV drivers as a less risky segment. Among mutualists, the French MAIF seems to offer reasonable rates too. More recently, Inspeer is a broker that targets EV drivers only with even more interesting conditions through a specific contract they built with the Italian Generali.
    This market is not yet mature but I am sure they will move forward during the next 12 months. Let's share our experience by country!

2. Michael Russo

Top-Contributor
    Expand Collapse

City & State/Province:
    Belgium now, SW France when my Model ≡ gets here
    Country
    @Pascal Hureau , thanks for this Europe-specific post.
    Suggest EU information be posted here and I have relabelled the original thread to make if Americas-specific...

(Can do the same for Asia Pacific upon request! ;))

• Like Like x 2