Tesla Model 3: P100D is a test bed for Tesla’s third-generation battery pack technology

• If you haven't taken delivery yet or plan on ordering you can still get the 6 months of FREE Supercharging only until December 17th all Model 3s now qualify! Call or email your Tesla delivery advisor and give them our code

RSSFeed

M3OC RSS Bot

In order to make the Tesla Model 3 happen, there are a lot of technology and manufacturing improvements that need to come together. The most talked about is the new battery cell that will go to production at the Tesla Gigafactory in Nevada later this year, but the automaker has also reinvented its battery pack infrastructure for the vehicle.

With the new P100D battery pack, Tesla is introducing its first third-generation battery pack technology in production vehicles. A successful deployment of the technology would be a good sign for Tesla’s third-generation platform and therefore, crucial for the Model 3. more…

Filed under: Uncategorized

Continue reading...

TrevP

M3OC Founder / Administrator
Founder
Tesla Owner
Model X
Country
Country
Talk about perfect timing! I just published my thoughts on the 100kWh battery this morning and it looks like my hunch was right ;)