Tesla officially launches on-demand valet parking and charging services with Luxe

• If you haven't taken delivery yet or plan on ordering you can still get the 6 months of FREE Supercharging only until December 10th all Model 3s now qualify! Call or email your Tesla delivery advisor and give them our code

RSSFeed

M3OC RSS Bot

After launching a pilot program to test Luxe’s on-demand valet parking and charging services with its vehicles earlier this year, Tesla now officially announced the partnership to its owners in the first few cities where it’s available: New York and San Francisco.

The new program addresses two different problems: electric vehicle charging in cities, which is obviously specific to electric vehicle owners, and parking in cities, which on the other hand is a problem for a lot of car owners – electric or not. more…

Filed under: Cars, Tesla Tagged: luce tesla, luxe, on-demand charging, on-demand valet charging, on-demand valet parking, Tesla, tesla charging, tesla parking

Continue reading...

Skione65

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country
I saw this coming.....a GREAT idea. Much needed. However at $400-500/mo it's quite steep. Though I don't live in the city in a major metropolitan area like NYC, SFO etc. where parking spots in and of itself are a PREMIUM as I well know frequenting those cities and others, so I can understand the pricing. Still.....NOT cheap. But then neither is anything else about those cities. (Still love them though)!

Ski