TrevP

M3OC Founder / Administrator
Founder
M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model X
Country
Country
Model 3 Owners Club in association with Evelyn Protective Films & Coatings is proud to offer the following deal on car protection products to Toronto and surrounding areas (including Buffalo!)

Company: Evelyn Protective Films & Coatings

Contact Name: Fabian Evelyn
Tel. (905) 201-9938
Web. www.evelynprotectivefilms.ca
Email. info@evelynprotectivefilms.ca

Rules of Group Buy:

Book appointments now (Appointments can be for a future date as well)

• 5 Tesla Owners, Deposit $225.00, Unlocks 10% OFF
  • 10 Tesla Owners, Deposit $225.00, Unlocks 15%OFF

Please note: when booking a FULL Vehicle Protection Film Wrap 35% of balance will be due two weeks prior to your appointment. This allows us to order the requested material for your vehicle.

·Bookings are by appointment only

·Services available: Paint Protection Film, Ceramic Coatings, Window Tint Install, Vehicle Detailing

·If you are unsure of which service you would like, that’s okay! When you have decided we can go from there

Film Brands: ClearGuard Nano SR, STEK Fashion Films(CarbonFiber + Prisim), Xpel Ultimate, Huper Optik Window Films, Spectra PhotoSync Window Film

Here's a basic price list for services:

https://evelynprotectivefilms.ca/paint-protection-film/#1514613556616-72f6d43e-ddd5

From start to finish: Paint protection film & ceramic

Last edited:

Corey

Country
Country
Nice work! Wish it was just a little closer for me and I would be utilizing his services.

Robert

Country
Country
Great video - it helped to clarify the process!
Am interested, but mostly likely my Model 3 won't arrive for another 10 or 12 months so I think it is too soon to book.

Trev, can you see a line where the film ends on the partially wrapped fenders? Also do you need to take the car in for an annual maintenance/inspection and if so do you have an idea of the cost?

Thanks
Bob

JMON

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Hope there are still deals [15% off etc] to be had in "LATE 2018" when Canadians start getting Model 3's.

Also, when shopping different installers it'd be nice to have a firm quote from each to know what we're getting and to compare apples to apples. That being said I'm sure Fabian here at
Evelyn Protective Films & Coatings is one of the best installers in Southern Ontario after watching that video and hearing Trevor's satisfaction I'm definitely going to consider taking my Model 3 to him directly after delivery for a full PPF wrap.

TrevP

Founder
M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model X
Country
Country
Great video - it helped to clarify the process!
Am interested, but mostly likely my Model 3 won't arrive for another 10 or 12 months so I think it is too soon to book.

Trev, can you see a line where the film ends on the partially wrapped fenders? Also do you need to take the car in for an annual maintenance/inspection and if so do you have an idea of the cost?

Thanks
Bob
Hi Bob, yes you can see the line but it’s not a big deal. I have to go back for a control wash in 1 month then onece a year for the warranty. First wash is free

Last edited:

JMON

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Can Evelyn Protective Films & Coatings please provide us with tentative cost (or at least a range [considering the different wraps available XPEL etc.) of full PPF wrap for a Model 3 ?

pmich80

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I've been looking to get mine ceramic coated and possibly paint corrected. I actually live 10-15 minutes away so i may actually decide to take use of this offer. My car has been configured and so hopefully i'll have it by mid May.

JMON

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I've been looking to get mine ceramic coated and possibly paint corrected. I actually live 10-15 minutes away so i may actually decide to take use of this offer. My car has been configured and so hopefully i'll have it by mid May.
I'm torn between doing protective film (like XPEL) and doing ceramic coating. If I could afford it - I'd do both - but spending $5k-8k for PPF alone on a car that retails for $80k sounds like overkill. Decisions . . . decisions . . .
http://www.detailsmatterllc.com/comparison-paint-protection-film-ceramic-coatings/

TrevP

Founder
M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model X
Country
Country
I'm torn between doing protective film (like XPEL) and doing ceramic coating. If I could afford it - I'd do both - but spending $5k-8k for PPF alone on a car that retails for $80k sounds like overkill. Decisions . . . decisions . . .
http://www.detailsmatterllc.com/comparison-paint-protection-film-ceramic-coatings/
Don't do XPEL, get Clearguard Nano (the stuff Fabian prefers). XPEL has brand name recognition because of marketing but it's not clear like Clearguard is.

See what I mean here when he does a panel and shows the difference between the 2. XPEL has it's own orange peel which makes it worse.

If you can't afford to do both then I'd say go with the film on the front. Best investment against rock chips. You can always just wax your car like our dads used to do ;)

Flexbomb

Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country
Thanks Trevor. Contacted Fabian for information. Definitely interested.

Sandy

One obsession to the next
M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country
Dropped by Fabian Evelyn’s new shop today. Much bigger than his old facility. Nice and bright. More lights going in. Discussed what we are going to do on the 3. Going to use ClearGuard Nano sr PPF on the entire front end. Includes paint correction. Full bumper, full hood, full fenders, mirrors, trunk lip and headlights. Feynlab Ceramic Plus coating entire car plus wheel faces. Spectra Photosync 75 (legal) on 2 front side windows with darker on the rear sides and the rear window. Really nice guy with a great work ethic and skill set.

Last edited:
Dropped by Fabian Evelyn’s new shop today. Much bigger than his old facility. Nice and bright. More lights going in. Discussed what we are going to do on the 3. Going to use ClearGuard Nano sr PPF on the entire front end. Includes paint correction. Full bumper, full hood, full fenders, mirrors, trunk lip and headlights. Feynlab Ceramic Plus coating entire car plus wheel faces. Spectra Photosync 75 (legal) on 6 side windows and possibly the rear window. Really nice guy with a great work ethic and skill set.
How much is that setting you back if you don't mind me asking?

Sandy

One obsession to the next
M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country
How much is that setting you back if you don't mind me asking?
Fabian lists his base prices for PPF and Ceramic on the website under services. They will give you a starting point on price. The window tint is dependant on choice of film and coverage. Lots of variables involved with all 3 treatments. Quality of material, extent of coverage, number of coats etc. Every job will be slightly different. Call or email him and he will be happy to quote you for your specific job.
Plus a potential discount on the group buy.

https://evelynprotectivefilms.ca/#window-tint

TrevP

Founder
M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model X
Country
Country
PSA: Fabian has finally received the new first Model 3 in his shop today and is going over every inch to learn it in advance for all of you!

osovega40

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I'd like to participate in this when I get my M3, how do I sign up?

TrevP

Founder
M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model X
Country
Country

Veedio

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
PSA: Fabian has finally received the new first Model 3 in his shop today and is going over every inch to learn it in advance for all of you!

It's even my EXACT config (if I ever get a VIN). Think anyone will notice if I snag it? :)

Country
Country

Hmm, must be someone from the states that lives close to Toronto. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.