Tesla Shop Order Issue - Help Needed

Alex

Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country
Hello fellow M3 enthusiasts!

I have recently placed an order for the AWD M3.
While i'm waiting for the delivery I have decided to place an order (July 3rd) for a bunch of accessories including winter tire package and wall charger (Over $3500CAD).

When I placed the order I did not receive an email confirmation or a shipping status of some sort. To this day I do not know/have any idea what happened to do this order. One thing I do know is that the money was withdrawn right away.

Anybody else experienced that?

Any insight would be much appreciated

Thank you

Digital man

Country
Country
Hello fellow M3 enthusiasts!

I have recently placed an order for the AWD M3.
While i'm waiting for the delivery I have decided to place an order (July 3rd) for a bunch of accessories including winter tire package and wall charger (Over $3500CAD).

When I placed the order I did not receive an email confirmation or a shipping status of some sort. To this day I do not know/have any idea what happened to do this order. One thing I do know is that the money was withdrawn right away.

Anybody else experienced that?

Any insight would be much appreciated

Thank you
Did you also complete all the other information about insurance, drivers license, etc, etc ?

slacker775

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Have you checked your Junk Mail folders just in case? And I assume that was just a typo in your message here, but you may need to double check that you sent your inquiry to the correct address.

Alex

Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country
About an hour ago I have finally received a reply from the online order department.

To my surprise they said that because I don't have a VIN assigned to me yet I cannot order the winter tire package which is why the whole order was blocked. I find it strange because I got charged the full amount right away.

They said they are going to cancel the full order I placed and that I should create another order without the winter tire package.

I just did that and sure enough received a confirmation right away.

I think this whole confusion could've been avoided if the website stated that if you don't have a VIN you cannot order the tire package.

Thanks for the reply guys!

Runt8

Tesla Owner
No
Country
Country
About an hour ago I have finally received a reply from the online order department.

To my surprise they said that because I don't have a VIN assigned to me yet I cannot order the winter tire package which is why the whole order was blocked. I find it strange because I got charged the full amount right away.

They said they are going to cancel the full order I placed and that I should create another order without the winter tire package.

I just did that and sure enough received a confirmation right away.

I think this whole confusion could've been avoided if the website stated that if you don't have a VIN you cannot order the tire package.

Thanks for the reply guys!
I was actually considering ordering the winter tire package shortly to avoid a potential rush nearer to the start of winter. Guess I’ll be waiting...