Thank you all!

• If you haven't taken delivery yet or plan on ordering you can still get the 6 months of FREE Supercharging only until December 17th all Model 3s now qualify! Call or email your Tesla delivery advisor and give them our code

Michael Russo

MSM Team Founder, Midnight S≡R≡NITY rider
M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country
To all you dear friends of the M3OC family:

I wanted to take a moment as I near the end of my second month on this site to thank every one of you for your contributions to M3OC, making it a most informative, fascinating and generally highly humorous place to be...
I have spent quite some time on board... probably more than I ever did on any social network and I enjoyed every minute of it!
A special word of gratitude to Trevor for launching this and for being so resourceful!! Great job!

The wait is still long, particularly for me as I was a late addition to the list... yet I know it will remain lively & exciting all the way through!! :)

Have a great day, evening or morning, whichever time you may read this... this has started in Ontario yet M3OC now reaches out to the entire world!! As will T≡SLA, and even more so with Model ≡ :cool: