Thank you all!!

• If you haven't taken delivery yet or plan on ordering you can still get the 6 months of FREE Supercharging only until December 17th all Model 3s now qualify! Call or email your Tesla delivery advisor and give them our code

Michael Russo

MSM Team Founder, Midnight S≡R≡NITY rider
M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country
As yet another month of wait is ending, and with possibly at least as many more months ahead, I wanted to express my sincere gratitude to the whole M3OC family out there...!

If anyone would have told me, even just a few years back, that I would be capable to wait as much as three years, for a car (that isn’t red & with a prancing horse that is... can’t afford prancing horses... ;)), I would have advised you to seek counseling against substance abuse... :D

Yet, here I am, still waiting for Midnight S≡R≡NITY... :)

And what I want to tell you tonight is I could not do it without you!!
Whether you already have your Model 3, jumped ship to an S or X (lucky dogs!), whether you’ve turned your invite into an order already & feel like the next 2-3 weeks are going to be agony... (;)) or, simply, whether you’re part of the tens of thousands who still have lots of time to wait, yet keep coming back, some every day, to share infomation or perspective, to exchange & learn from eachother and/or crack a joke (including at me & my OCD drive to keep threads coherent & clean... :D), you all make this incredibly long time a much more tolerable experience.

So, to all of you tonight, a resounding THANK YOU... :cool:

3V Pilot

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Thanks to all the friendly and extremely knowledgeable people on this forum I'd dare say it makes the wait almost enjoyable. I've learned SO much and am so addicted to checking in here multiple times each day I'm sure M3OC withdrawal will set in once I get my car and I'm too busy driving! Seriously though every time I check out other Tesla forums and see the bickering or discontent it's always refreshing to know I can come back home, here and enjoy such a great place to interact!

Thank you @Michael Russo @SoFlaModel3 @garsh @TrevP and any moderators I've missed for working so hard to make this such a great place!

Now I've got to get back to doing some manly stuff before I tear up and get all mushy again......:)

Daliman

Top-Contributor
M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
No
Country
Country
Ah Michael thank you for your contribution to the forum, your many likes and insights on twitter and for help keeping my spirits up during this long wait. Have learned a lot and made wonderful new friends during this journey. Thanks Andrew

Michael Russo

MSM Team Founder, Midnight S≡R≡NITY rider
M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country
(...)
Thank you @Michael Russo @SoFlaModel3 @garsh @TrevP and any moderators I've missed for working so hard to make this such a great place!
(...)
Appreciate it, Mike!

Would be remiss not to include, as well as recognize for proper credit, @MelindaV , who has been moderating effectively for much longer than any of us on the forum, besides @TrevP !
That’s the extent of the full mod team for now... ;)

3V Pilot

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Appreciate it, Mike!

Would be remiss not to include, as well as recognize for proper credit, @MelindaV , who has been moderating effectively for much longer than any of us on the forum, besides @TrevP !
That’s the extent of the full mod team for now... ;)
Oops, I knew I forgot someone, Sorry @MelindaV, you're the best! (you just don't carry as big of a stick as the others so that's why you slipped my mind;))